Sunday, May 17, 2015

Challenge

I am definitely going through a challenge at this time. I discharged from the hospital on Tuesday, started the Intensive Out Patient (IOP) program Thursday and returned to work on Friday. Things are moving along quite nicely, really, except I find that I have hit the ground running at work and I'm struggling with the meal plan. I know this will be an issue at the program when I return tomorrow evening.

With work I have a training that starts in four weeks and runs all day. So I need to get my shit together so that I can discharge in four weeks. I know this. And yet, when the meal time hits I look at what I have in front of me and I don't want it, I'm not hungry. fml. It's counterintuitive to eat when I am not hungry but that is what I have to do at this time. Meal times are not the most pleasant for me but I'm trying to rise to this challenge by buying things needed to make sure I get lunch in at work. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment