Saturday, October 26, 2013

Something Positive About Myself

It truly is hard to think about something positive about myself. I can readily list the things I would change, even though this list is greatly influenced by culture and my own insecurity, within a few minutes. But, something positive?

The answer came to me while I was at work a while ago; I am a creative person. Innately. It doesn't matter what the task/event/etc is, or if I know how to initially do what I want/am asked, I will find a way to do it and add my own flare at the finish line.

I won't add all of the negations that are running through my head even though they are dripping from my tongue. It's easy to discount compliments but I do not want to discount this.

Being creative is more than putting some photos strategically on a board, or painting a beautiful pictures. It's about putting a piece of yourself in what you create so it carries on past your involvement.

1 comment:

  1. "Being creative is more than putting some photos strategically on a board, or painting a beautiful pictures. It's about putting a piece of yourself in what you create so it carries on past your involvement. "
    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete