Monday, February 2, 2015

A whole year

I'm sitting here and I realize that it has been a solid year since I've blogged. I started thinking about it while I was avoiding schoolwork and catching up on another dear soul's journey. So much has changed.

I have moved. twice. Hopefully I won't be moving any time soon.

I have been in a relationship for over a year; I'm engaged and get married 4/1/16.

I started graduate school and am now a 1/3 of the way through the program. I will be a counselor come December 2016.

I'm reminded of my 5 year plan that I wrote back in 2011 and I'm amazed at how far I've come. When you set out on goals and keep your eye on the prize you generally achieve what you set out to do.

http://beautifulcrazycrisis.blogspot.com/2011/11/next-five-years.html

I've also lost sight of the people I used to blog with, a community that was so supportive. I'm sad to look at my blog feed and only see a few people posting updates. I wonder where everyone else went.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here!!! Follow me and I will follow you. EDA will always stay strong

    ReplyDelete